Tatsuno Joho System K.K.
１）Personal information protection manager's name or job title, affiliation and contact information
The company has appointed the following person as a personal information protection manager to manage personal information appropriately and safely, and has taken protective measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
Tatsuno Joho System K.K.
Personal information handling manager: Katsuaki Kinoshita Contact: Tel. 0791-72-8421
Zip code: 679-4129 216-1 tatsunomachidomoto, tatsuno-shi, hyogo
２）Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information you provide will be used within the scope of our legitimate business for the purposes described below.
User sign-up and information for requesting documents
- To provide e-learning services
- For e-mailing
- For the other services
2. Contact information
- In order to send inquiries and notifications
3. Personal information, including credit card information
Purpose of company to acquire the credit card information such as card name, card number, validity period from the customer, acquirer name of credit information, the storage period is as follows.
- Purpose of use
- To do the payment for our service
- Information acquirer
- Tatsuno Joho System K.K. Personal information protection manager
- Information provider
- PayPal Pte. Ltd.
- Retention period
- We do not reserve your credit card information.
３）Voluntary will to provide personal information and its consequences
Personal information can be provided by the person himself / herself. However, if some or all of necessary personal information is not provided, the services described in section 2) may not be provided.
４）Provision of personal information to third parties
The provided personal information will not be provided to third parties except under the law.
５）Consignment of personal information
In order to achieve the purpose described in 2) above, we may outsource a part of our business. In this case, we will select a subcontractor that handles personal information appropriately and conclude a contract with them regarding the proper management of personal information and the maintenance of confidentiality to ensure proper management.
６）Acquisition of personal information by a method that cannot be easily recognized by the person
The company uses Google analytics and cookies on the web pages operated by the company. In addition, the website operated by our company uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption system for all parts of the website where personal information is asked to be input. However, due to the nature of internet communications, security cannot be completely guaranteed. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
１) About Google analytics
- １ What is Google analytics?
- A technology that obtains statistics on the fact and usage rate of access a specific web page by grasping the access status to the web page.
- ２ Using Google analytics
- We may use Google analytics for the following purposes however, no personally identifiable information will be obtained through this.
- To understand how to access a particular web page and how to view the page.
- To be used in conjunction with cookies to obtain detailed statistical information.
- To provide a more tailored service to the visitor with the above.
- To improve the web page with the above.
２) About cookies
- 1. What is a cookie?
- A cookie is used by internet browsing software (hereinafter referred to as "Browser") when a web page is used. This is a system that stores on the customer's computer the usage history and input contents sent and received between the customer's computer and the server. If your browser settings allow you to send and receive cookies, we will obtain a cookie from your browser. Please note that your browser will only send cookies sent and received by the server of the website you visit to protect your privacy.
- 2. Cookie settings
- You can change the settings for sending and receiving cookies from your browser. The setting method varies depending on the browser. Please check "Help" menu of your browser for information on how to set up cookies. However, if you set your browser to reject all or part of the cookies on the web pages operated by the company, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, or you may be restricted in the use of various services provided by the company.
- To display the most appropriate advertisements on the web pages of our company or on the web pages of other companies based on the content that customers are interested in and the usage of the web pages we operate.
- To understand and investigate the visit history and usage of the web pages operated by our company.
- To improve the service on the web pages we operate.
- To provide a personalized service to our customers.
- 4. About opting out of cookies
- About opting out of cookies
７）Acceptance of suspension of use, disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information
At the request of the person in question, the company consents to the notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information, suspension of use or deletion, and suspension of provision to a third party. In this case, we will confirm the identity of the person and respond within a reasonable period of time.
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us at the following
- Tatsuno information system K.K. Personal information inquiry desk
- 216-1 tatsunomachidomoto, tatsuno, hyogo zip code: 679-4129
- Tel：+(81) 791-72-8421
- Enactment date July 1, 2018
- Date of revision April 9, 2020