1. If the monthly operation rate of learningBOX being used by users (the entire setup with one newly registered ID at the top is considered to be one user, and the same shall apply below) is less than 95% due to reasons attributable to us. If the monthly usage rate of learningBOX used by a user (the user shall be deemed to be a single user of the entire environment, culminating in one newly registered ID, and the same shall apply below) is less than 95% of the monthly usage rate of learningBOX, we shall refund to the user an amount equivalent to 15% of the user's usage fee for the month (excluding optional fees included in the initial fee). The monthly usage rate shall be the value obtained by the following formula for the service used by the user during the month.
Monthly operation rate = (total monthly operating time - cumulative failure time) ÷ total monthly operating time × 100
- Total monthly operating hours
- 720 hours, which is the operating time estimated with 30 days as a month and 24 hours as a day
- Cumulative failure time
- The time we have confirmed that we have been in the conditions specified in any of following items (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Failure") for 3 minutes or more.
- (1)Condition that the user cannot sign in this service
- (2)Condition that the user cannot access the service at all
- (3)Condition that there is a serious bug in this service, and the user cannot learn
2. In the event that a user believes that a failure has occurred in the server under he/she uses, he/she shall report this fact to us by the 15th of the month following the month in which the failure occurred by using the application form provided by us. As a result of the investigation based on the report, we shall only reduce the amount of the preceding paragraph if we determine that the monthly operation rate is less than 95% and the cause of failure is attributable to us.
3. The company shall reduce the amount stated in paragraph 1 by deducting from the amount charged for usage charges after the following month in which the failure occurred.
4. Even if the requirements set forth in paragraphs 1 and 2 are met, the company shall not reduce the amount set forth in paragraph 1 if a failure occurs for any of following items.
- (1)Interruption of service due to regular maintenance. The company shall display this on the website of our service one week before the interruption, and it shall be deemed that the company has notified the user.
- (2)In case of urgent maintenance of this service
- (3)When a user violates these Terms and Conditions
- (4)In case of malfunction on OS or middleware
- (5)Cases caused by issues other than our application used for this service, such as domain suspension due to user environment, internet environment issues or DNS server issues
- (6)When the virtualization software is defective
- (7)In case of attack or obstruction from a third party
- (8)When the user cannot measure duration of failure for any reason
- (9)When the service cannot be provided due to a fire or a power outage
- (10)When the service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster such as the earthquake, eruption, flood, or tsunami
- (11)When the service cannot be provided due to war, turbulence, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.
- (12)When the company determines that the service needs to be temporarily suspended for other operational or technical reasons